Graphic tees are cute, but sometimes a subtle message might be what you’re looking for. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good graphic tee but they aren’t always work appropriate even on a casual Friday. This DIY boasts a personalized alternative and will take your casual tee to a new level of chic! Keep reading to learn how to create one of your own!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1. Disappearing Ink Pen
2. Embroidery Needle
3. Embroidery Floss
4. Old Navy Boyfriend Pocket Tee
How to do it :
1. Decide what word or phrase you want to add to the pocket of your boyfriend tee.
2. Print the phrase on white paper.
3. Cut the word/phrase out so it fits into the pocket of your boyfriend tee.
4. Using the disappearing ink marker, trace the word or phrase. Make sure the lines are dark so they don’t evaporate before you’re done embroidering.
5. Cut a piece of embroidery floss. For this word I used a 3′ piece to make sure I didn’t run out mid-word.
Go to the next page to continue reading !