Your lips speak a thousand words. No, not verbally, lips have their own
language which the express without uttering a single word. They speak a lot, by speaking naught. Our lips express our feelings through silent expressions. May be they are the most expressive part of our face, right after theif you take the right way to care for and beautify your lips, they will convey the right message to your loved are a few simple and quick tips about how to make your lips their most expressive:
To stop lipstick from smudging, apply a lip liner, or use foundation over the lips first :
- If you have small lips, avoid dark colors to look attractive.
- Professionals prefer to use a brush for lipstick application. Brushes generally allow you to use much less lipstick.
- If you have big lips, apply muted colors like purple, brown and bronze.
The colors that suit you are :
- Red heads can use warm terracotta colours, cinnamon’s and peachy browns.
- Light blondes can use wines, berry’s and mauves. They also suit cappuccino colours.
- Blondes with olive skin tones are best suited to warm peaches, browns or terracotta’s.
- Brunettes suit terracottas, cinnamon’s and brown tinted reds.
- Golden blondes should use corals, apricots or peachy hues.
Lip Care :
- Apply the juice of lemon skin for avoiding black color of lips.
- You can mix one-tablespoon cranberry sauce juice with two tablespoons Vaseline for a delicious homemade lip balm.
- Massage your lips with coriander leaf juice for soft and rosy lips.