Work your abs and obliques with these core exercises for women. A 30-minute waist cinching workout that will activate your obliques and define the waistline. Start the timer and enjoy your workout!
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Star toe touch sit ups: 45 seconds. Lie on your back, raise your right leg and your torso simultaneously and reach your left hand toward your right foot. Return to the mat, and repeat on the opposite side.
2. Side plank hip lifts: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Start in a side plank position, with your shoulder over your elbow and your body in a straight line. Bring your hip down, without letting it touch the floor, and then bring it back up to the initial position. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
3. Triangle crunch: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Kneel on your left knee, extend your right leg to the side, place your left hand on the floor and place your right hand behind your head. Bring your right knee toward your right elbow and squeeze. Return to the starting position, repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
4. Fingertip to toe jacks: 60 seconds. Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your hands by your sides. Bend your left leg and lift your foot as high as you can. Slightly rotate your torso to the left and try touching your left foot with your right hand. Repeat on the opposite side and keep alternating sides.
5. Plank leg lifts: 45 seconds. Start in a low plank position, lift your left leg to a 45-degree angle and hold for 2 seconds. Switch legs and repeat.
6. Cobra lat pulldown: 45 seconds. Lie on your stomach with your legs and arms fully extended. Raise your upper body, bend your arms and bring your shoulder blades together. Lower your upper body, extend your arms and repeat.
Go to the next page to continue reading !